Sunday, October 18, 2009

First Day Back...

...after being SICK! Don't you just hate it when you've been out sick! ...Don't ask me what was wrong with me, I have no idea... but I have an appointment with the college doc at TCD on Thurs (first one I could get...). I felt ill on Monday, and left college early... I braved in on Tues... by Wed, I could only stand the one lecture... went home after that and I just haven't been in since... just feeling very weak and very flu-ey (don't worry! NOT swine flu!) I've been bed-ridden for most of these days...well, sofa-ridden! lol! We're having the wardrobes fitted at the moment, so of course, my room just HAD to be used for all the sawing/drilling/cutting/etc... :-(

The WORST PART of being sick... Just the feeling of all the work you have to catch up on! :o( I am dreading it! :o( Especially cos I know that I haven't done a tap of work for an entire WEEK! And I'm back on Monday with two tutorials that I have not prepared for! :o( Oh noooo! And the feeling of an exam approaching in less than a week, and the assignments that I have to start... :o( wah wah wah!!!

And you know the worst part of it, I have two ugly betties on my face!

They popped up overnight... and I'm gonna try do that toothpaste trick that ppl advise... I'll let you know how I get on! lol! :-( (I did go a bit overboard with the toothpaste a bit... but hey, just making sure I got it all! bahaha!)

Anyway, enough about the bad times, let's focus on the good times... I'll let you know when that rolls around... ;op lol!

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails