Monday, October 12, 2009

A Little Too [...what's the word?] Young (?) for me...

I made this top the other day from an old tee shirt I had when I was 11...

I actually found the instructions for it on youtube... and I thought it looked amazing on her! It really did...

But now that I've made it, I don't think it really suits me... It's kinda too young for me... I mean, maybe I can pull it off in the summer, when I'm out in the sun with a pair of shorts and some flip flops ...on holidays.... but not in Ireland!!
Yellow Rib Cage Tee
I might have another go, on a different tee that's maybe more suitable for the Irish weather (when I've a bit more time!) but the fear is that I might ruin another tee-shirt!!! hehe!

Should I just go for it?? ...we shall see...

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails