Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today, Bina is... PROCRASTINATING!

It's true... I'm definitely finding wonderful ways to procrastinate... and oddly enough, it doesn't involve sewing! I haven't had any fabric...or any time for fabric shopping and am considering purchasing fabric online...(will update if I find any good sellers!)

So yesterday I made a video... today? I decided to cook!

I'm now grossed out by meat (slightly... but not enough to turn me back to vegetarian ways!) I had to debone the meat, stick it into a blender to make mince and add vegetable.

It turned out great! Like mini chicken burgers... or dippers ...or fritters! Whatever you want to call it! Don't they look yummy!!!

The best part... I get the first taste!
The worst part... the washing up! :( lol! :)

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails