Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

So it's that time of year again, the holiday that Hallmark just loves!!!

As a solo lady, I decided to embrace my single status and celebrate it. So I made a heart keycharms for my friends who were also celebrating their first V-Day without a b-f.

It was made from baby pink polymor clay. I decided to paint it red, but I didn't have any acryllic paint! :( I was informed (through a bit of websurfing) that poster paint (or any water-based paint) DOES NOT WORK!

But all I had was watercolours or regular poster paint! :( So I tried it out anyway, and it's true... poster paint sucks on polymer clay! The paint just slides off; it can be wiped off really easily! So I dapped the paint on using the spokes and let it dry and applied some clear nail polish. And it gave off this really cool effect!!!

Because I was making it for my friends, I wrote 'Me' on one side and 'You' on the other. I also made some mini hearts, I added some links and made the keyring. I had a few left over and made myself a phone charm! :)

Who says Valentine's Day is for couples...?

Happy Singles Appreciation Day!!!

In the words of Beyonce,
All the single ladies, PUT YO HANDS UP!
And if you really hate all this Valentine's nonsense... Happy Chinese New Year!!! :)

Hope you're having a great day however you decide to celebrate today!!!!

ARGH!!!! Unfortunately for me, today is sorta tainted by sickness! I went out last night... and feel a bit flu-ey today!! Who am I kidding?! I did it, I ATE CHEESE!!! (I'm not supposed to eat cheese... but I'm NOT lactose-intolerant!) I had cheese on crackers last night before going out... So today, I AM suffering! lol!!!

So I had to drink the yucky Disprin water that's supposed to make me recover! :( And I'm staying in my PJ's all day!!! Muhahaha!Luckily for me, my mom just opened up the box of Lindt choccies!!! Yum yum!

Whatever you decide to do, have a great day!!

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails