Sunday, July 18, 2010

She bangs, she bangs!

I haven't had a fringe in the longest time ever. I think that since my first set of bangs back when I was 8, I've always had some sort of fringe.

And for the first time in years, I noticed that I didn't have a fringe anymore! :-o My fringe had actually outgrown by so much that I forgot I once had a fringe! I kinda missed it so I figured, what the heck... (hair grows!). So I whipped out a pair of scissors and a comb and hey presto, bangs to the side! :)
I actually kinda wish I hadn't cut it. It requires so much maintenance and upkeep and it will get in my way a lot. So I think the bangs won't be seen often. I'm going to just pin them back and take them out once in a while and let em down.

Anyway, what do you think of bangs? In, out? So last year?

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails