Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye boring plain hairbands!

Like every girl out there, I buy elastic hairbands in packs... They're plain and boring but they keep your hair out of your face! I have so many! And I thought I might jazz one of them up!! :o)

And I was having a bit of a room clear out, and I found a magical fairy wand I had from a dress up party! It had a cute cute butterfly on top and seeing as I was going to throw the wand away, I thought... why not do something with it...?
Butterfly Elastic Hairband

So I took it off the wand and attached it to my elastic hairband... looks cute, doesn't it? [The butterfly had a lot more feathers and ribbons and strings of pearls attached to it when it was on the wand... I just removed them, and put them aside for another rainy day! ;op]

I actually saw a tutorial a while ago on how to make wings for a halloween costume, using wire, and an old pair of tights. It seemed pretty easy so I figure a mini-version [like the one above] would be grand to do! Might try to do it from scratch when I have a spare moment!

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails