Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BACK!!!

Apologies for my lack of posts! I have finally finished college!! Had my final exam today! It's so weird knowing that today was my last time walking around Trinity with a purpose...

(As I was wandering up to Luce Hall for my final exam, I did think to myself that those trees were definitely NOT there for Trinity Ball... check out the trees on New Square... were those trees always there? Why is it that they seem to disappear on TB night? lol!)

Anywho, I shall be getting back into the world of crafting! Adding more jewellery pieces to the agenda and maybe more tuts! Have a tonne of projects lined up! Can't wait to get started! Woop woop! Should be great fun! Stay tuned to find out more!

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails