Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do the twist! Keep warm that way!

Snow continues to fall here in Dublin. The weather is so bitterly cold that your toes and fingers cry as you go outside, so tis best to stay indoors and play dress up! lol! :o)

I put my hair in a bun with a hair clip I have never used before... (I found it earlier today and it was the reason why I decided to dress up! lol!). At the front, I parted my hair at the far side. I then twisted and pinned it at the back!



I haven't worn this dress out yet... bought ages ago for €5.00 in the sales... I really liked the bow! :o)

It looks really cute on! ... Just need to accessorise it well! The dress was such a statement that the jewellery is toned down... with a pair of cubic zirconia stud earrings, and a statement Newbridge pendant (the one I got from my friends for my 21st)!! :o)

All dressed up and nowhere to go now... oh well!

Hope you guys are finding ways to keep busy indoors during the "Big Freeze"!

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails