Saturday, January 2, 2010

My hair bow!!!

Argh!!! I can't get to sleep! My sleep routine has been completely destroyed since the last week of college!! :o( Staying up late trying to finish off my assignments had finally taken its toll on me, and I haven't been able to recover since...

Anywho... I was getting ready for bed tonight... and I just wasn't feeling sleepy... after my normal night-time routine... I sat down, and decided I was gonna play around with my hair... So here's what I did...

I had the plait in since new years... so I just left it in... and I put my hair up in a side pony tail... and then, check out what I did!


...Cute, isn't it?

Here are a few more pics of my hair bow! I think next time, I'll structure and pin it in such a way that the hair looks fuller around the actual bow part!! What do you guys think?


Excuse the face... Don't have make up on... because I took it off when I was getting ready for bed...lol!
Bina :o)

1 comment:

  1. hey bina, i was just looking at you profile and i think what ur doing is pretty cool, you've got really good ideas on using old stuff to become new stuff! thats brill, very creaive! xx

    well done xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails