Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I got Andy Warhole-d!

Eeep! It was the first time I "andy-warholed" myself!! :o)

It looks kinda messy! I think I used too many levels... I'm not very experienced on Photoshop, still learning how to do things... but hey, as they say...

practice makes perfect!

Actually, I just figured out what I needed to do there as I was typing...lol!

I forgot to do another filter cutout! Whoops! Atleast I know for next time! I thought it didn't look right... atleast I know now! hehee!!

Bina :o)


UPDATE:
I re-did it... think it looks a bit better... what do you think? lol! Bina :o)

Before: ................................................................... After:












Much better, no?
I think the colour choice was definitely an improvement!
Ah well, it was only something to do to fill up some time! lol!

Hope you're having a good day!
Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails