Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lace Cuff Bracelet

I went to Hickey's and got a few bits and pieces (mainly lace) ... cos I've been quite bored over the Christmas break... and I knew that I had to do something to keep myself occupied! My creative juices got flowing and before I knew it, I made myself this little lace cuff bracelet in the afternoon...

I had been planning on making myself some sort of accessory. And when my friend saw all the lace, she remarked on how it all seemed quite garter-like! :o) Which kept me amused whilst I was doing this project!

So with my supply of lace, I went wild...



The tulle lace I bought which was already elasticated... which made this project a whole lot easier!

Sewed the fancy lace on top of the stretchy tulle and turned up my creative dial... added some pearls and chain to decorate, and ta-daaa!!

Lace Cuff Bracelet

This was such an easy project to do, that I decided to post up a little video tutorial. (Sending a little shout out to SecretLifeOfaBioNerd for empowering me and giving me the strength I needed to do what I've always wanted to do... be creative!)

If you're visiting here from Burdastyle... welcome!!!



Hope you guys enjoy! If you like what ya see, follow my blog! Comment if you have any questions...

Bina :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails